Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Is this a joke or what?

I read an article that Mrs. Dionne gave to me, and it was about this woman who was babysitting her neighbors’ children. Nothing against my teachers’ choices of articles, but this one was just plain stupid. I think that this lady is being a responsible citizen as she was watching the children and keeping them safe and secure off the street while they were waiting on the bus to pick them up for school.

This good citizen gets into trouble for not having a license to provide daycare services. The thing that bothers me is she’s not running a daycare facility! People, she’s keeping children off the street from drugs, fights, kidnapping, and out of harms way, in general.

I am even more ticked off that it was a neighbor who reported her. People need to think and know the facts before they go pointing out whose doing what wrong and breaking what law. Seriously, do you think she needs to be licensed to watch children for an hour? She’s helping her neighbors for crying out loud—get a clue then get a life!



Disclaimer: Thank God it’s America, and I have freedom of speech (see first blog!)

No comments:

Post a Comment